Olive Oil Soap
Each blend of helleo soap consists of 80% olive oil while the rest 20% is a blend of natural oils and only pure ingredients who co work with the olive oil. The soap is made using the cold process, the purest method used for cosmetics, and is naturally cured for several weeks. This way, all the luscious properties of the individual ingredients remain intact.
Suitable for all skin types and for use on face, body and hair.